NO CELLULAR OR WIFI CONNECTIONS IN ELEVATOR? PROBLEM SOLVED WITH ULTRA•LYNK!
DAS, IoT & Wi-Fi Connection Now Available inside Elevator Cabs! Dropped calls, lost internet or interrupted data connections ... SOLVED with ULTRA•LYNK™!
- Passive Repeater – No Power or External Cable Connections Required
- No Approvals Needed From Local Municipalities
- Transparent Interior Antenna
- For New Construction & Retrofits
- Can Be Private Labeled
Goodbye to costly, unsightly elevator cellular or Wi-Fi solutions that don't perform. ULTRA•LYNK Transparent DAS Antennas Provide Excellent Coverage and Connectivity.
When designing a building's wireless coverage, it is important to consider how to provide coverage inside elevators. Simply adding antennas on each floor by the elevator banks may cause calls to drop when elevators move between different coverage areas.
One solution is to place RF equipment inside the elevators and/or the elevator shafts. However, some municipalities do not allow electronic equipment inside elevator cabs or shafts due to fire hazards.
- ULTRA•LYNK is a Passive Repeater - It Requires NO Power or External Cable Connections - NO Local Fire Department Approvals.
- ULTRA•LYNK Uses Existing Building WiFi and DAS Signal - NO System Implementation Needed.
- ULTRA•LYNK Uses Existing WiFi and Cellular DAS Signal to Provide Complete Elevator Car Coverage!
- ULTRA•LYNK Uses Advanced Transparent Technology That Results in No Unsightly Device Hanging From The Elevator Ceiling.
In conclusion: ULTRA•LYNK is an easy-to-install device that provides great DAS, IoT and WiFi connectivity for cell phones and internet inside elevator cabs. ULTRA•LYNK is a passive repeater that doesn’t require any external cables or power source, and it doesn’t require any approvals from local municipalities. It has a transparent interior antenna that is virtually unnoticeable and can be used for both new construction and retrofits. ULTRA•LYNK is a great alternative to costly and unsightly cellular, IoT and WiFi solutions that don’t work well in elevators.